Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bill Baird


I am the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director of Management Services of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. In this role, I oversee Fiscal Services, Facilities, Risk Management, IT and Investments. I joined the Archdiocese of Baltimore in July 2010 from Brown Advisory, where I was the Managing Partner of Brown Advisory Securities, in charge of the broker dealer division. Prior to that, I spent 18 years at Alex Brown and its successor companies, Bankers Trust and Deutsche Bank. I served in various capacities including Branch Manager of the Greenwich, San Francisco and Baltimore offices and as Head of Business Supervisory Office overseeing compliance, legal, audit, and surpervisory functions for the branches. I hold a Bachelors of Business Administration and Masters of Business Administration from Loyola University Maryland. I also serve on the Board of Sponsors for the Sellinger School of Business, the Board of Trustees at Loyola Blakefield and the Board of Trustees at Catholic Charities.