Monday, July 20, 2009

Excited Support

This summer experiment to get everyone to know our team members better has taken on a life of its own, which is awesome. Today's is from a great member of our Home Team, Pam Mercer:

After attending a dinner at the Pompa’s home in honor of Dr. Chris and his family I immediately became interested in working with the NN mission team. While I didn’t feel ready to make the trip, I wanted to help this worthy cause in any way I could and support those who are going. Upon learning that the mission this year has a new focus that will continue into Advent back at Nativity I became even more excited and enthusiastic.

I am continually amazed at the level of commitment by the Nativity parishioners, especially the youth and have so much admiration and respect for those who have decided to make this mission trip. Blessings and a safe and spiritually fulfilling journey to everyone!

No comments: