Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Faith Alive Hospital in Jos, Nigeria Team

Gin Gin Diokno
age:42
single
no kids but lots of nephews and nieces
sports medicine physician/pediatrician
besides sports, love to scuba dive, run, quilt and cook
favorite ice cream flavor is purple yam and coconut

Teresa Pompa
occupation: started out as an accountant; ended up as an accounting supervisor for the City of Baltimore Commission on Aging. I decided to be a stay at home mom and have been one ever since
married; husband - Anthony
children: Christopher (12) and Sophia (11)
love being a minister for the Church of the Nativity
enjoy reading, the ocean and any celebration
favorite ice cream flavor: Rita's gelati

Marina Lynch
age: I am 37 years old (yikes!!)
I have been a member of Nativity for four years and serve as the Children's Liturgy Emcee for the 10:30 and 12 noon masses
I am the mother of three amazing kids, Kevin, Nathaniel and Charlotte Lynch,who I love more than life itself
I am an esthetician, make-up artist, spokes model and former nursery school teacher
My interests include: creative writing, competitive running, hiking, nature and music
My passion in life, above all things is Jesus...to know Him, understand Him and serve Him in every area of my life
favorite ice cream flavor: Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia

Rob Douglas
age:40
software engineer at the Space Telescope Science Institute
married; no kids; cats Cassie and Obie
spend free time running; training for marathons
favorite ice cream flavor - anything with nuts and fudge

Greg Strouse


Ed King
I'm returning to Nigeria this year in answer to the call to once again serve God’s Poor. I am particularly looking forward to working along side Dr Chris and the dedicated staff at Faith Alive hospital in their ministry in Jos, and can't wait to see Sister Oresoa with whom I had the distinct privilege and pleasure to serve last year at Anawim Home in Gwagwalada.

Age: 66 (just a number)
Occ: retired US Government (Medicare) Program Manager and Retired US Army Officer.
Married for 44 years to my wonderful wife Mary. We have three grown daughters and nine grandkids, ages 5 to 14.
Interests: Volunteering, serving in Nativity ministries, working out at the MAC, fishin', spoiling G-kids, and dodging Mary's to-do lists. Favorite Ice Cream: Cherry Garcia

No comments: