Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Home Team of Timonium, MD


Betsy Good
single mom of twins - Dan and Katlyn (23) and Tim (18)
Nativity parishioner since 2002
occupation: insurance industry
favorite ice cream flavor: chocolate chip


Pam Mercer




occupation: RN, nurse educator at GBMC
husband: Andrew
two daughters: Claire (9) and Allie (6)
Nativity parishioner for four years
enjoy golf, reading and relaxing at the pool
favorite ice cream flavor: Baskins and Robbins pralines and cream









Mary Stefanski

age: 18
school: University of Dayton
status: single, no children
I like to listen to music and going to concerts. I love to help people out.
I love watching and playing sports and meeting new people.
I also love to read.
favorite ice cream flavor: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup





Tina Borden

I am married with no kids and three dogs, flat coated retrievers
I work in Healthcare IT for a company in Towson
my hobbies are my dogs, agility and yoga
I love frozen yogurt - chocolate





Ken Tesi


age: 67
I have three daughters and five grandkids (three boys,two girls all in single digits two in months)
I am retired from the insurance industry
I currently teach Spanish at the Community College of Baltimore County.
My work took me all over the world and I have lived in seven different countries.
I cannot make the trip to Nigeria this time, but I'm willing to support the traveling members in any way I can.




This team of ministers will be helping run lots of things from here in Timonium, Maryland. There are some more ministers on this team and their pictures will be added soon!




No comments: