Saturday, April 21, 2012

United Through Prayer

Let Me Give
"I do not know how long I will live, but while I live, Lord let me give some comfort to someone in need by my smile, deed, or kind word and let me do whatever I can to ease things for my neighbour. I want nothing but to do my part to lift a tired or weary heart or to change people's frowns to smile, then I will not have lived in vain. And I will not care how long I will live if only I can give and give - and - give." - Oresoa


Sister Oresoa - founder of Anawim Home in Gwagwalada, Nigeria - lives by an encouraging and humbling motto. As members of the Nativity community joined in prayer this week, we were lifted up by the devout faith and sacrifice of our partners in Nigeria. Learn more about the amazing work of Sister Oresoa and the Missionary Sisters of the Poorest of the Poor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.