Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010

Below is a message received from Dr. Chris:

Chris,Mercy,Emily,Prince,Joseph and all members of the Faith Alive family send you all and many others not listed on this e-mail but whom our Heavenly father knows all too well this e-mail of a happy/victorious 2010. He promises to WATCH over us FROM THE BEGINNING to THE END of the year (Deut 11;12).He further confirms this "I am with you and will WATCH over you wherever you go and I will bring you back to this land.I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you" (Deut 28;15) We sincerely thank you all for being there for us as a family and ministry.
ANOTHER DECADE OF HIS FAITHFULNESS

Thank you, Dr. Chris, for your beautiful message. May Faith Alive and the Anawim Home be blessed in this year. May the Nativity Nigeria mission continue to grow and faithfully serve God's will.

Teresa Pompa

No comments: