Monday, July 26, 2010

Reflections

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may reset on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

All NATIVITY:NIGERIA team members have been given a Reflection Journal, which they will be using in the days leading up to their departure to Nigeria, during their time there, and upon their return. This will also facilitate a daily group discussion and reflection based on the following topics:

  • What did you see today?
  • Where did you see God today?
  • What did you personally reflect on using your Reflection Journal last night?
The scripture and questions used in the Reflection Journal will also be posted on the Reflections page daily as a way for friends and family to join in the reflection and study being done by our team members in Nigeria.

No comments: